With a plateframe conveyor the belt glides directly over a solid plate. This plate can be metal, plastic or concrete plywood. This is cheaper than roller supports, but has the disadvantage less loading is possible and it’s only suited for small capacities.
- Closed plateframe
- Sliding support
- Uniform look
- Easy to add accessories
- Different shapes possible (straight or swan neck)
- Capacities up to 40 ton/h, with speeds up to 40 m/min.
- Construction in steel, stainless steel or galvanised
- Belts in rubber or plastic, optional carriers and/or scrapers
- Belt width up to 3 m
- Belt shape flat or troughed (2 or 3 parts)
- Drive: electromotor, optional frequency controller