The screw press is designed to separate thick- and thin-fractions of fiber-rich product streams, such as animal manure. It can handle different types of digestates. This machine can be counted among one of the most efficient ways to separate digestate. The press screw operates autonomously and requires little to no maintenance. The screw has a cured coating.
- Usage: pressing product, separate solid and liquid fractions
- Material (body): steel or optional stainless steel
- Material (screw): stainless steel, cured
- Diameter: up to 1.000 mm
- Screw: set or diminishing pitch, with or without braking plate
- Drive: electromotor, with optional frequency controller
- Adjustable pressure