Screw conveyor[widgetkit id=3800]
A screw conveyor uses of the principle of the Archimedes screw to transport bulk goods and, if needed, dose them. With this screw, the product can be dispensed easily. In addition, there is no loss of product next to or below the screw. The screw can even be placed at an angle. Multiple outputs can be constructed within one screw. Both a coarse and fine dosage of the product is possible.
- Material (body): Stainless steel, steel or plastic
- Shape: Round, U or Omega shape
- Material (screw): stainless steel or steel
- Diameter: up to 2500 mm
- Screw: set our increasing pitch
- Drive: electromotor with optional frequency controller