Z-frame conveyor[widgetkit id=1522]
A Z-frame conveyor is ideal for light to medium loads and has a Z-shaped plate and roller support. This type of conveyor is easy to fit with accessories such as sides, supports, sensors, etc.
- Different shapes are possible (transition: straight, swann neck or Z shape)
- Uniform look
- Capacity up to 120 T / h, with belt speeds up to 120 m / min.
- Construction in steel, stainless steel or galvanized
- Belt in rubber or plastic, carriers and scrapers are optional
- Belt width up to 3 m
- Belt shape flat or V shape (2 or 3 parts)
- Drive: Electromotor with optional frequency controller